Aloo masala grilled sandwich is very popular in all sandwiches. It liked by all age of group. Mainly it is made with spiced potato filling.
- 8 bread sliced
- One bowl boiled and smashed potatoes
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ garam masala
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- Cheese as required
- Green chutney
- Chaat masala as required
- Add all herbs and spices powder to the smashed potatoes and mix very well.
- Check the seasoning and add as required.
- Spread butter evenly on both sliced.
- And on one slice spread some green chutney as well.
- Take some portion of potato filing and spread on one slice of bread.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
- Cover the sandwich with another bread.
- Place it on preheated grill toaster and cook it till it become crisp and brown.
Serve the aloo masala grill sandwich with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Serving : Four persons
Preparation time : 30 minutes (approx)