Methi Thepla is the most famous snacks in Gujarat. It can be used in any meal. And also serve in evening snakes. It is mainly made with Bajra and wheat four and green methi. Try this simple and healthy recipe at your kitchen.
- 1 cup bajra(mullet) flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 cup fanugreek(chopped)Methi
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chili paste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt as required
- In one big bowl take both flour add all ingredients and spices and 1 tsp oil. Knead the dough with water and give rest for 5 minutes.
- make medium size ball and roll it as chapati.
- take one tawa and roast thepla both side with oil like golden brown.
- Serve hot thepla with green chutney and tea.
Servings : 2 persons
Preparation Time : 15 minutes(approx)