Bajri wada is one of the famous gujarati salty snacks. Mainly made on diwali festival and on satam before day of janmastami . Its mainly made with millet four and wheat flour. It is very simple recipe .
- 1 cup bajri (millet) flour
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 1/8 cup suji
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic – green chili paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander – cumin powder
- Chopped corider
- 1 tbsp Sesame seed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Oil for trying
- Mix together all ingredients and knead the dough with water.
- The dough should be little soft.
- Make it small patties (vada).
- Heat oil and fry the wada.
- Serve hot wada with sauce , green chutney with tea or coffee.
Servings: 2 persons
Preparation Time : 25 min