Bombay vegetable sandwich is very popular street food. Try this street food recipe at your kitchen. It is very easy to make and mostly ingredients are available in the kitchen. It is all time favourite for any age of group.
- Four slice white or brown bread
- 2 small boiled potatoes , sliced into round
- 1 medium sized beetroot , boiled and sliced into round
- ½ cup cucumber sliced into round
- ½ cup tomato sliced into round
- Salted butter
- Chaat masala
- ½ cup green chutney
- Tomato ketchup as required
- thin sev ( for ganishing)
- Trim the edges of the bread slice
- Butter the bread sliced evenly.
- Now apply coriander chutney to the slice
- Place all veges sliced one by one.
- Sprinkle chaat masala as you required.
- Cover the sandwich with the other bread slice.
- Sliced the veg sandwich into triangle or rectangle shape.
- Place souce and sev on each peace.
- Serve veg sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup and the coriander chutney.
Servings: 2 persons
Preparation time: 15 minutes (approx)