Cabbage Paratha is most easy , delicious and healthy recipe loved by all age of group. It is indirect way to serve cabbage to your kids. Make this simple recipe for your kids for lunch box.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- Water as required
- Salt(as per tate)
- 2 ½ cup cabbage(shredded)
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp ajwain seeds
- 1 tbsp chili-ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ garam masala
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp amchur powder
- Oil or ghee as required(roasting)
- Salt(as per taste)
- Knead wheat flour smooth dough by adding salt, oil and cumin seeds.
- Take a pan heat oil add cumin and ajwain seeds.
- Add cabbage (shredded) into it, add salt and stir well.
- Cover the pan with the lid, stream stredded cabbage on a low flame till it become translucent.cook it for 5 to 5 minutes.
- Then add galic-ginger-chili paste,turmeric powder,amchur powder,chili powder and salt , and cook for 8 to 10 minutes and cook them until all water from cabbage goes away.
- In last add coriander leaves.
- Allow the stuffing to cool down at room temperature.
Assembling and stuffing paratha:
- Make medium size roti place the cabbage stuffing in centre of roti.
- Gently place the second circle on top. Press and seal the edges very well with your finger tips.
- Roll the paratha to medium size and roast them both side till golden brown into oil or ghee.
- Serve hot for break-fast with mango pickle or lemon pickle.
Preparation time: 40 minutes(approx)
Servings: 3 to 4 person