Chocolate Modak are prepared mainly from three ingredients chocolate, mawa and sugar. It is mainly love by kids. Try this simple and delicious modak at your kitchen to offer Lord Ganesha.
- 1 cup grated chopped mawa
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 pinch cardamom powder
- Oil or ghee
- 1 tsp chopped pistachio
- Rose petals
- Heat a pan, keep the flame to a low and add grated mawa.
- Keep stirring on low flame for a minute.
- When the mawa begins melting add sugar in the mawa mixture and stir for a minute.
- Now add chocolate chips and stir it properly, soon chips will start to melt and mix with mawa properly.
- Keep stirring on low flame until the mixture starts leaving the edges of the pan.
- Transfer the mixture in another bowl.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Make small ball and place into modak mould.
- Gently unmould.
- Garnish with rose petals and pistachio.
- Offer the Delicious chocolate modak to The Lord Ganesha.
Servings : 6 piece
Preparation Time: 30 minutes.