Chocolate Sandwich recipe quick easy grilled sandwich. If your kids are not finish their lunch box.Try this recipe.
- 6 sliced of white or brown bread
- ½ tsp chopped cashews
- ½ tsp chopped pistachios
- ½ tsp chopped raisins
- 2 tbsp chopped chocolates
- First chopped all dry fruits. You can take according your choice.
- Sliced the edges of bread.
- Spread butter on both slice evenly.
- Now spread chopped chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the dry fruits evenly.
- Cover the sandwich with other slice.
- Place the sandwich in preheated sandwich toaster.
- Spread some butter on top of bread so it will not stick and make it crispy.
- Grill till it become crisp and brown.
- Serve chocolate sandwich hot.
Servings: for 3 persons
Preparation time: 20 minutes (aprrox)