Egg less choco lava cake is simple and easy to make at home. Try at your kitchen and give surprises to your kids.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams semi sweet or bitter sweet chocolate
- Sieve whole wheat flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl take cold water and sugar.
- Stir till sugar dissolved, then add oil and stir very well.
- Add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into greased ramekins or muffins cups.
- Then place chocolates piece in the batter .gently press a chocolate piece so that they get immersed in the batter.
- Place the cake into preheat oven for 200 degree for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Once done remove the ramekins from the oven.let the cakes cool for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Then serve the cake on a plate. Spoon the cake and let the lava slide from the cake.
- Serve Chocó lava cake hot with vanilla ice-cream.
Preparation time: 45 minutes (approx)
Servings : 3 persons