Egg less banana cake is quick, easy made with whole wheat flour and bananas. It is very light, soft and moist banana cake without eggs. Try this simple and delightful recipe at your kitchen.
• One bowl large banana
• 1.5 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 tbs baking powder
• ½ tsp baking soda
• A pinch of salt
• ½ sugar
• 2/3 oil
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup mix chopped dry fruits
Method of cake batter:
- Take one bowl ripe bananas and smashed them with fork.
- Add sugar, oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir well so sugar dissolve in banana puree and mix with oil and vanilla extract properly.
- Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda, banking powder, salt directly in the bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix very well.
- And now add dry fruits to the mixture and mix it well.
- Pour the batter in to the greased pan.
- Gently tap and shake the pan.
- Preheat oven for 180degree.
- Bake in the preheat oven for 180 degree for 45 to 50 minutes.
- If the top of the cake starts browning then cover the top with the aluminium foil or butter paper.
- Let cake get cool to the room temperature, slice the cake and serve it with tea or coffee.
Preparation time: 40 minutes (approx)
Servings: 3 persons (12 slices)