Eggless brownie is made with whole wheat flour, sugar, cocoa powder and other ingredients. This ingredients are easy available in your kitchen. This chocolate brownie is not chewy but moist and soft. Treat to your family by making this beautiful dish at home.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 4 tsp oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Measure all ingredients and keep them ready.
- In big bowl sieve wheat, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix it very well.
- Now take a 1 cup of water and heat it on a medium flame.
- When it gets hot add sugar, cocoa powder, salt and oil. Mix it very well.
- Mix all very well. Sugar must be dissolve and cocoa powder should mix evenly with all.
- Let this mixture come to boil.
- Switch off the flame and add the bubbling hot cocoa mixture to the dry flour mixture.
- Also add vanilla essence.
- Mix all very nicely.
- The brownie batter has a thick consistency.
- Now place brownie batter with spatula in the baking pan.
- Spread batter evenly.
- Bake brownie in the preheated oven at 200 degree for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Do not over bake as the top will get dried out and become crusty.
- Slice and serve hot brownie with vanilla or chocolate ice-cream or serve it alone.
Servings: 6 persons
Preparation time: 40 minutes.