Egg less chocolates cake is yummy egg less chocolate cake made with whole wheat four , the cake is soft . Very healthy and home made cake for your kids and other family member.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ vanilla extract
For the cocoa frosting:
- 2 tbsp n unsalted butter at room temperature
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Sieve 1 cup flour, cocoa powder, salt , baking soda in a bowl.
- In another pan or bowl,take sugar.
- Add cold water and stir well.
- Add oil or melted butter and mix well.
- Now add lemon juice and stir well.
- Add all sieve ingredients and mix to wet mixture. Whisk well.
- There should be no lumps in the cake batter, and batter should be thin.
- Grease a round baking pan and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in to preheat pan.
- Bake the chocolate cake in a preheated oven for 200 degree for 30 to 35 minutes.
- For doneness check the cake with a tooth pick, the tooth pick should come out clean .
- Once the chocolate cake becomes warm unmold it.
- Take 2 tbsp butter and 4 tbsp sugar in saucepan.
- Heat the melt butter and add sugar and stir well.
- Add 4 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Stir all ingredients nicely, no slumps should be there.
- Add 3 tbsp milk and stir well. Cocoa frosting is ready.
- When frosting is hot spread it all over the cake and sides with specula.
- The frosting will set after some hours.
- Slice and serve the eggless chocolate cake.
Serving: 3 persons (12 pieces)
Preparation time: 45 minutes (approx)