This recipe is all time favourite to all age of group. It is mainly made with whole wheat flour, chocolate chips with others routine ingredients. It is very healthy because it’s made with wheat flour. Try this healthy dish for Rakshabandhan for your brother.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ tsp lemon vinegar
- ½ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tsp oil
- Grease the try with oil
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add ½ cup sugar to warm water. Stir well until sugar dissolve.
- Now add oil to the sugar mixture, stir well.
- Now add vinegar and give a small stir.
- Add vanilla essence and give quick stir.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- In last add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour the batter in muffin liner.
- Bake chocolate chips muffins at 180 degree for 25 to 30 minutes.
- When it gets cool unmold it.
- Serve chocolate chips muffin to your brother or gift it on special brother and sister occasion, Rakshabandhan.
Servings: 6 muffins
Preparation time: 30 minutes