Egg less Tutti frutti cake is kids all time favorite. Homemade tutti frutti cake is mainly made with Maida. Try this all time favorite yummy recipe for family.
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- 5 to 6 tbsp tutti frutti
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take a big bowl adds flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt and mix tutti fruity.
- Mix sugar with oil in a measuring cup and keep aside.
- Now in a measuring cup mix yogurt with 1 tbsp water till smooth.
- Add vinegar and baking soda in to the mixture and stir well.
- Add this mixture in to the sieve four.
- Add vanilla extract and give quick stir and make smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture in the greased baking pan.
- Shake and tap the sides of the pan so that the air bubbles are released.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven for 180 degree for 40 to 45 minutes.
- If the cake brown so quickly on the top, then cover the top with an aluminium foil.
- Once done let cake to cool to room temperature.
- Unmold the cake and serve with tea or coffee.
Preparation time: 55 minutes (approx)
Servings: 3 persons