This distinctive fat-free drink is a great change of pace from coffee or tea.
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 chopped fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup cold water
- Salt (pinch)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves
- Lemon slice
- Combine chopped mint, ginger and honey in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Strain into a bowl, and then add lemon juice and cold water.
- Then add salt as needed and stir well, keep it in refrigerator for 1 hr.
- Serve cold. Decorate with lemon slice.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Four persons