Raita are yogurt based dishes that are often served as accompaniments with main course Indian dishes.Raita can be sweet ,salty or savory.Sweet Raita made with yogurt and mix fruits.
- 1 tbsp chilled yogurt
- 1 cup pomegranate
- 1 medium apple – chopped
- 1 medium banana – chopped
- ½ tsp sugar
- Roasted cumin powder (pinch)
- Rock salt (pinch)
- Red chili powder (pinch)
- Whisk the yogurt still smooth
- Add sugar as required and mix it well till it dissolve with yogurt.
- Add roasted cumin powder, red chili powder and rock salt and mix well.
- Lastly add fruits and mix well.
- Serve the fruit raita with main course.
Servings: 2 person.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.