Green Mango Juice is a refreshing drink made using green mangoes, mint leaves, coriander leaves, cumin powder, salt and sugar. Try out this refreshing drink.
- 3 green mangoes (pulp)
- ½ cup coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt (as needed)
- Black salt (as needed)
- Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Make a fine paste of mint and coriander leaves.
- Strain mint and coriander paste along with mangoes pulp.
- Take a big bowl add water pulp of mint, coriander and mango and then add salt and black salt.
- Mix well.
- Keep it in refrigerator and serve with ice-cubes.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes (approx)
Serving: Three persons