Gunder Pak is very healthy in winters. It is mainly made with gunder ,gagri and wheat flour. Try this simple recipe at your kitchen.
- 20grm ghee
- 50 grm wheat flour
- 30grm sugar
- 10 grm almonds (chopped)
- 5 grm black papper
- 20 grm fresh coconut (gratted)
- Fry the Gond In ghee and set aside.
- Roast the whole wheat flour till well done and mix with the fried Gond and keep aside.
- Roast the mava separately.
- Mix gond and mava well and cook for some time.
- Allow it to get cool.
- Now add spices and garnish with the almond.
- Make small piece and store in air tight container.
Preparation Time : 25 minutes(approx)
Servings : 20 small pieces.