Mawa Modak is quick modak recipe made from mawa, sugar and cardamom powder. It is very instant to make. Try this simple and quick modak recipe at your kitchen to offer to The Lord Ganesha.
- 250 grams mawa
- ½ sugar ( as per taste)
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- Crumble mawa.
- Heat a pan add mawa and stir for 1 minute.
- When mawa being to melt add sugar in the mawa and stir for a minute.
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, then sprinkle ¼ tsp of cardamom powder.
- Keep stirring on low flame until the mixture start leaving the edges of the pan.
- Do not overcook.
- Transfer the mixture in another bowl.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- With the help of modak mould, make modak.
- Gently unmould and repeat the same with the rest of mixture.
- Serve mawa modak to The Lord Ganesha.
Servings: 8 pieces
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.