Methi puri is crisp and spiced puris made with whole weat flour, fenugreek leaves(methi ki bhaji) and spices. It very easy to make, you can serve in evening snacks. Try this simple snacks at your kitchen.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup chopped fresh methi(washed properly)
- 1 pinch hing
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp ajwain seeds
- 1/3 cup water (as required)
- Take flour in big bowl.
- Add chopped methi.
- Add all spices – hing,salt,turmeric powder,chilli powder,carom seeds ,salt and 2 tbsp oil.
- Mix everything verywell.
- Mix and knead the dough, dough should be firm.
- Cover dough and keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Pinch medium size ball from the dough.
- Take one dough ball and spread a oil bit of on it.
- Roll small puri.
- Deep fry all puris till golden brown on medium hit.
- Serve puri with tea.
Servings: 3 persons
Preparation Time: 1 hr ( including dough rest time)