Mixed vegetable uttapam is a tasty healthy breakfast made with idli dosa batter and a combination of vegetables. Here’s a delicious, spicy uttapam recipe with lots of vegetables. Learn how to make mixed vegetable uttapam.
- 3 cup Idli or Dosa kheeru
- 1 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green/yellow/red capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tbsp cabbage (chopped)
- 1 tbsp carrot (chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green chilies (chopped)
- Salt (as required)
- Oil (as required)
- Take one big bowl pour kheeru (batter) in it; add salt as per your taste and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then add ginger and all chopped vegetable along with coriander and chilies.
- Give a big stir.
- Take on pan add some oil and heat for 1 minute.
- Then pour some mixed kheeru and spread it.
- Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with south Indian coconut chutney and sambar.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes (approx if kheeru (batter) is ready)
Servings: Two persons