Rava Dosa is instant recipe. You can make in break-fast or in dinner, if any quest arrived at your home without any notice. You can serve this delicious dish to them.
- 1 cup rava
- 1 cup rice flour
- ½ cup maida
- 1 green chili (chopped)
- 1 tbsp ginger (chopped)
- Curry leaves (as per taste)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take one big bowl combine rawa, rice flour, maida, cumin seeds, salt.
- Mix all ingredients and add one cup of water and mix well, no lumps should formed.
- Now add onion, curry leaves, coriander leaves and chilies.
- Keep consistency like watery otherwise dosa will not be crisp. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat pan pour some oil and kheeru and spread round and thin layer.
- Sprinkle little oil on top and cook base till golden brown and scrisp.
- Serve hot dosa with coconut or green chutney or sambar.
Preparation Time: 35 minutes (approx)
Servings: Three persons