Paneer Stuffed Palak Paratha Recipe is a healthy recipe of using spinach and paneer that is packed with vitamins and proteins and many other nutrients. The best part is, children love the vivid colours of the paratha and makes a great kids lunch box. Try this healthy,tasty and beautiful recipe at your kitchen.
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup spinach paste (blanch and churn into mixer)
- 1 tbsp garlic-ginger-chili paste
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt(to taste)
- ½ cup paneer (grated)
- Take a big bowl take wheat flour , add spinach paste ,ginger garlic paste,salt,garam masala,chaat masala,seasame seeds,chili powder, turmeric powder,sugar,lemon juice, salt and paneer.
- Knead smooth dough and keep it little stiffed.
- Make a paratha on rolling pan.
- Roast it in oil both side till become golden brown.
- Serve hot paratha with banana raita.
Preparation time : 25 minutes(approx)
Servings: for 2 persons