Palak Puri is very healthy way to give iron to your kids. It is mainly made with wheat flour and spinach puri. Try this healthy dish for your family.
- 3 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup spinach paste (blanched n crushed)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp ginger-green chili paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ cup plain curd
- Salt to tast
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix the palak paste with wheat flour along with all other ingredients.
- Knead the dough with water(if required). Dough must be form and tight not watery.
- Keep the dough for 10 minute with wet thin cloths.
- Knead the dough again and make small balls to roll small puri.
- Heat the oil and fry all puris.
- Serve hot puris with curd.
Servigns : 2 people
Preparation Time : 20 minutes( approx)