Rava uttapam is quick and instant method to make breakfast for your kids in lunch box. Main ingredient is rava. You can make with all vegetable or only with onion. Make this healthy breakfast for your family and friends very instantly.
- 1 cup rava
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup curd
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup onion (chopped)
- ½ cup tomato (chopped)
- ½ tbsp green chilies (chopped)
- ½ tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil /ghee/butter
- Take on big bowl mix the rava and salt.
- Keep the batter aside to rest for 30 minutes.
- Mix the veggies and keep aside.
- After 30 minutes give a good stir.
- Then add curd and baking soda and stir well.
- Take pan grease it with oil/ghee or butter. Pour the kheeru and spread gently.
- Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut/green or red chutney.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes (approx)
Servings: Two persons