Rawa modak Is one of the modak varieties mainly made with semolina with coconut jaggery stuffing.Try this auspicious sweet at your kitchen specially for Lord Ganesha.
- 2 cups semolina
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup powdered jaggery
- 2 cup water
- ½ tsp powdered jaggery
- 2 tsp ghee
- Salt as required
- Take one pan and add jaggery and coconut , keep the pan on law flame and stir the mixture well.
- Cook this filling mixture till the jaggery start thickening. Don’t overcook as then mixture become hard.
- Keep aside for cooling the filling.
- Take one pan add water to it and bring the water to rolling boil.
- Add semolina and salt to it.
- Stir it properly till the semolina has been incorporated in the water.
- Cook it for more 5 to 6 minutes properly.
- Cool it for 1 minute so u can manage to knead the dough properly.
- Make round ball of lemon size , then flatten it.
- Place a few spoonfuls of the coconut-jaggery filling in the centre.
- Give modak shape.
- Serve the rawa modak to the Lord Ganesha.
Servings: 3 persons
Preparations Time: 45 minutes.