Sambar rice is superb combination of dal and rice. You can serve it as full meal in one dish. Try is simple and delicious recipe at your kitchen.
Hello Guys, In This Post, I will educate you concerning How would you be able to download GBWhatsapp apk on your android gadget. GB Whatsapp application is the mod form of the authority Whatsapp apk with bunches of Crazy components like hiding Online Status While Using Whatsapp, Hide Blue Tick, Hide Second Tick, Hide Last observed for Specific Contact, Show your Whatsapp Status constantly on the web and Much more things you can do with this GB whatsapp.
- 6 tbsp toor dal
- ½ cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 5 to 6 curry leaves
- Ghee or oil (as needed)
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ cup onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp tamarind pulp
- 1 drum sticks (big pieces chopped)
- 1 carrot (dies)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp sambar powder
- Cooked rice and dal together in pressure cooker.
- Heat ghee in a pan and season with cumin, mustard, red chili, curry leaves and hing.
- Add all vegetables and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add turmeric powder and salt. Cook all together for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Add one cup of water and cook veggies until soft.
- Add tamarind, salt and sambar powder. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add mashed rice and dal. Give a good stir.
- Serve hot Rice with papad or pickle.
Preparation Time: 35 to 40 minutes (approx)
Servings: Two persons