Schezwan Noodles is spicy stir fried vegetable noodles loved by kids. It is very simple and easy to make at home.
- 1 big bowl noodles (boiled)
- 1 tbsp oil to coat the noodles
- 2 cups of finely chopped vegetable (carrot,cabbage,capsicum,onion)
- ½ tsp ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinger
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- When noodles boiled coat them with oil so they will not stick with each other.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Then add finely chopped vegetable with spring onion and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Now add schezwan sauce, salt and black papper.
- Add the noodles in batches and stir fry well.
- Now increase the flame and keep on stir frying till sauce will coat to all noodles evenly.
- Add vinegar and stir well.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Servings: 2 persons
Preparation time: 30 minutes(approx)